.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Introducing Toby!

Monday, January 09, 2006

An update

HI there everybody, no photo today, but a little update on how I am doing. I am now 5 months old and interested in everything. I love food, sleep, Mummy and Daddy and toys (in that order) and I really like to talk alot. I start at around 6am everyday, ( I am Mummy's new alarm clock) where I lie in my cot and talk to my toys until I get so excited and rowdy that someone has to come and get me. Mum and Dad lie in bed and laugh at all the noises I make until it gets too cute to leave me.
Mum has gone back to work part-time, so Aunty Kim looks after me on those days, and I love going over to her house. She talks even more than I do! and she wears those lovely things called glasses on her nose which I can't take my eyes off. I got my hands on Gran's glasses the other day and broke them in all of 2 seconds! I LOVE people with glasses!!! My favourite food is still my Mum, but rice cereal is a close 2nd. I managed to roll over from front to back for the first time last week. I gave myself a bit of a fright, but when Mummy saw it and clapped for me, I realised how clever I was and tried to do it again. My favorite games are peek-a-boo and finding myself in the mirror... I LOVE that baby in the mirror! he's a looker!!

Anyway, I would love to hear from you all soon. May God bless your New Year with His love and presence in your life.

Alofa
Tobi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home